KOMMA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KOMMA Forums

2 posters

Who's next for St-Pierre and Penn?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Who's next for St-Pierre and Penn? Empty Who's next for St-Pierre and Penn?

Post by Admin Mon 2 Feb - 1:15

After UFC 94 who do you think will fight the main eventers next?

St-Pierre - I don't see him having two dream fights in a row, so I'd say he puts his belt on the line, maybe to the winner of Hughes and Serra, or more likely the guy who beat Koshcheck at UFC 90. His names gone.

Penn - its obviously a title match. Florian probably.
    kingbadger

Who's next for St-Pierre and Penn? Empty Re: Who's next for St-Pierre and Penn?

Post by kingbadger Mon 2 Feb - 8:22

St.Pierre has to fight Alves next, and Florian is next in line for a shot at Penn, even having to face Stevenson in an unecessary match IMO.

More interesting I feel is where this leaves Machida - I think he's earned a title shot, but isn't the name that Dana and the UFC want to be challenging at the top of the LHW division. I can see Rampage getting the next shot if he beats Jardine, and Machida getting it if Jackson loses, but if he needs one more fight for a shot, then a fit Forrest Griffin would be perfect, or if not, Rich Franklin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon 2 Feb - 9:06

I heard from The Sun that if St-Pierre beats Alves, and Silva beats Lietes, them two will meet in a Middleweight Fight at the end of the year.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr - 17:16