KOMMA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KOMMA Forums

Prediction League Rules ***PLEASE READ***

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Prediction League Rules ***PLEASE READ*** Empty Prediction League Rules ***PLEASE READ***

Post by Admin Mon 2 Feb - 9:31

I know I said I'd wait for 6 members, but I think we need to get this started as soon as possible, so there's enough time for members to predict on UFC Fight Night on Saturday. So anyway here are the rules, they're pretty simple.

Prediction League Rules

The Prediction League will run on 4 Divisions (UFC, WEC, Affliction and Dream), you can sign up to as many as you want by clicking in the respective Sign Up Thread of that division.
    There will also be a Global League, you can sign up to this as well, but it means you have to predict on all 4 Divsions, and all 4 of your Divisions scores will be added up toa fulls core. That score will be your Global League Score.
    The Divisions and Global League will run until the end of 2009.
    You will be PM'd a week before an event in a division you have signed up for if you have not already posted your predictions.
    Failure to predict for 3 events in a row will see you forfeit your place in that division.
    Sign Ups are open throughout the whole year, however the sooner you sign up, the sooner you can predict events, and the more events predicted, ultimately means the better score.

Many thanks,
    Admin

Current date/time is Wed 15 May - 1:16